SWSU International Projects
Dear Friends! If you are creative and communicative, if you have got no language barriers, if you are interested in participating in the largest Russian and international scientific, educational and exhibition projects, we are looking for YOU!
International Center for Technology Transfer of SWSU conducts competitive recruitment of undergraduate and graduate students (boys and girls) who speak English to work in a team of organizers of SWSU international projects:
· Meeting of the Group of Latin American Ambassadors at SWSU "Dialogue of Nations" on 18-19 of October, 2016
· Moscow International Forum for Innovative Development "Open Innovation" on 26-28 of October, 2016 in Moscow - Skolkovo
All members of the team of organizers are provided with:
· the prizes for performance,
· free stay, transport and meals;
· a good mood and a lot of friends;
· a unique experience in the team, the organization of congress and exhibition events, communications science and education with foreign partners and guests;
· opportunity to express themselves and to continue working with us as a team!
To participate in the competition, please send your curriculum vitae to the staff of the International Transfer Center of SWSU up to the 10th of October, 2016:
· write - firstname.lastname@example.org;
· ring up - 22-25-92;
· come - room 816, main building of SWSU.
We are glad to see you, we are waiting!